Before the child's first day of school the following forms must be completed and turned in to the Preschool Director:
1. A Statement of Health
2. A copy of the child's immunization records or a copy of an affidavit exemption by the Texas Department of State and Health Services
3. Authorization for Medication
4. Medication Card
5. The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency (if your child has allergies)
For New Families, How to Enroll
1. Read our Parent Handbook (download here).
2. Complete, print, and sign the registration form (download here).
3. Make an appointment with the Preschool Director to deliver registration form and fees.
Enroll Now for the 2017 Spanish Summer Camp!
Our Spanish Summer Camp offers fun and engaging Spanish activities during two summer sessions! See the table below for details. Your children may attend one session or both. The school day will start at 9:30 am and pick up time will be at 2:30 pm. Parents will need to provide a snack, lunch, water bottle and nap mat. Registration will begin on March 1st. In order to register a child for a summer session, parents will need to turn in the registration forms and a $200 down payment. Checks should be made out to Girasol Dual Language Preschool. The remaining balance must be paid before the child starts the summer session.